Pinhole Surgical Technique PST™
Here is a revolutionary treatment against gum recession:
Chao Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation™
Only one treatment may be sufficient to correct the gingival recession problem
The Dr Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique, PST ™ is the ideal alternative to traditional gum graft and transplant gums with Alloderm.
Unlike traditional gum grafting techniques, Dr Chao Pinhole Surgical Technique, PST ™ is done without a scalpel and without stitches. This method does not require the use of palate tissue to reconstruct the gum.
There is no registry, no suture and no incision required with this surgical technique. It simply involves the adjustment of existing gum.
What are the benefits of PST ™ Surgical Technique?
- SUTURE FREE : No need for uncomfortable sutures
- SCALPEL FREE : No need for scalpels or invasive surgical tools
- CONVENTIONAL GRAFT FREE : No need to use patient palate tissue
- Less discomfort for the patient after treatment
- Faster Recovery for the patient in comparison to traditional transplant
- Excellent long term results and natural look
Only a certified Pinhole Academy dentist can offer this treatment. Dr Matthieu Ménard was trained in April 2014 and followed a second training for development in May 2015.