Precautions and prevention of infections with Covid-19, (Corona virus) in our dental center.
Upon your arrival, we will guide and accompany you throughout your visit, until your departure, to ensure that all infection prevention measures are respected.
Here are available the Covid-19 forms.
for the safety of our patients and our team
Your collaboration is greatly appreciated
Wear the face cover upon arrival
Wash your hands with the disinfectant provided at the entrance
Keep a distance from people in the clinic
Fill out the form at reception
Bring as little personal effects as possible with you.
Does the Matthieu Ménard Dental Center meet all the new public health requirements to ensure the safety of our patients and employees?
I’m afraid to go back to the dentist because of Covid-19, what to do?
- Covid form duly completed on the same day as your visit
- Remote temperature measurement using a digital non-contact infrared thermometer
Our waiting room allows us to welcome you by ensuring a safe distance between our patients.
We have installed tablets on the floor to indicate the distance to maintain with people walking around the clinic.
In addition to the usual sterilization and disinfection, for each patient, we take all the necessary precautions to disinfect the rooms, from the chair to the lamp.
We will clearly notify you of any changes and actions taken.
- Individual protection equipment
- Visor or goggles with side protection
- Different sterile protective gown for each patient
Aeration – Airborne aerosols
- Ventilation system with high efficiency filter (HEPA) (HEPA)
- Ventilation system with negative pressure as in hospitals
See explanatory video “How does a negative pressure chamber work?”
Produced by HUG (Geneva University Hospitals)
- Improved ventilation system for faster air removal
- Isolated, separate and even soundproof rooms and rooms
We recommend contactless payment. However, we guarantee that the terminal for card payment will be disinfected between each transaction.
We have renovated our dental center to improve the quality of our services.
We have also taken the opportunity to greatly improve the safety of our patients and employees.
Have we increased our rates following the renovations?
We continue to serve our patients with the same honesty, following the rates of the Quebec dental care grid.